- About Us
- Pet Library
- Contact Us
- Fun Photos
- Seasonal Tips
- Dr. Recommendations
- Site Map
Welcome to Luxemburg Pet Clinic's Website
1. Keep pets inside and away from the door when Trick or Treaters are out. Even the most well mannered dogs may be fearful of some costumes.
2. Keep all candy off of the floor and out of reach.
3. Make sure no wires or decorations are out where your pet may be tempted to chew or swallow them.
4. Do not leave candles inside pumpkins burning where your pet may come near. It is very easy for larger dogs to knock over a pumpkin and start a fire.
5. If your pet has a costume, make sure he or she doesn't chew it. Some dogs may be fearful of wearing costumes, and in that case, you may want to opt for a festive bandana instead!
6. Make sure your pets are microchipped in the event that they get scared and run off.
HIGH QUALITY MEDICINE IN A SMALL TOWN ATMOSPHERE
Luxemburg Pet Clinic in Luxemburg, WI is a full service companion animal hospital located just 15 miles north of Green Bay. We are located in Kewaunee County and are a short driving distance from both Green Bay and Door County, caring for pets and their families from Denmark, Algoma, Kewaunee, Green Bay, De Pere and Sturgeon Bay. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facility are designed to assist in routine preventative care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and we emphasise client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, our veterinarian and staff, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Visit us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com or please feel free to contact us at (920) 845-2757 for ALL your pet health care needs.